Sunday, October 7, 2007

change

I think about change. Sometimes it is good, sometimes not. But it is always present.

This is my 100th post. A few things have changed since I've started my little blog.

In no particular order:

Seasons, my jean size, my hair color, my profession, my marital status (kidding-just seeing if you're paying attention), the number of fish/snails in my aquarium, the number of instruments I own, how much I love my puppy (it is even more now), my feeling of welcome, more friends have babies, I've made some new friends, I feel like I've lost a good friend.

Happy 100th, little blog.

1 comment:

Lane said...

"FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW! FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW! FOR SHE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! -- TO WHICH NOBODY CAN DENY!"

Congrats on your blogging milestone!

Contributors