Monday, July 30, 2007

Even though...


Even though we are hard on ourselves sometimes, it is our true friends that are always there in the long run (even though I look wasted in this photo). Sarah is in the middle, she helped me become the person I am today. Even though sometimes I forget who that is or if I lose sight of myself...all it takes is a "oh come on!!" from Sarah and I am back on track. She is my rock, my survival, my life. Denise is on the right. We have lived together for a little over a year now. She has taught me spotted cow, truthfulness, and heartache. She is my roommate, my buddy, my faith in goodness. It is because of people like this that I keep on going. Hey-ay to friends, hey-ay to family, hey-ay to life!


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It is I who needs you Lynnett. Thanks for the kind words. Oh...and, you are trashed in that photo.
I love you!

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing person and quite the blogger. Thanks for putting up with me and beihg a great friend! Remember..you are wonderful. And I agree with Sarah, you do look trashed in the photo...but so was I! :) - Denise

Anonymous said...

3 of the hottest chicks i've ever seen shitfaced or not

Anonymous said...

sarah you so cute, do you have your own southofmyself web page?

Contributors