Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This is one of my most favorite spots in the whole wide world. Granted, I haven't been to a lot of places in this whole wide world, but nonetheless...this is a place I love.
It is in a little place I like to call, the Middle of F-ing Nowhere.
Standing on top of those hills on a fall day with a slight breeze is heaven for me. Chasing Lonnie and Sarah as they drive away and almost leave me in the pasture...not heaven. Good thing I run really fast! Ha!
Laying pipe on this particular field is also, surprisingly, not like heaven. It is quite the opposite really. Especially when it is just me and Lar. Of course, picking it up is even worse, because then it is me, Lar, and the sand burs. Boo to irrigating!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how those tiny little legs could run!!!
"Lonnie, do you hear something?!"
"Nah."

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the sledding on those hills. And being thrown from the lap of Lar and then to... Hey where is Net? Oops Under Lar!!
Just one of the many great memories that that spot has given us!! Maybe that one wasn't as great for you! But there has been alot there! It is weird how the middle of nowhere can have such an impact on your life! Thanks for taking me back a moment! Love ya,
Lori

Unknown said...

Ahh...... Run? Is that what that was. I have always called it something different. Yoggi... No Speed walking, that is it Speed walking. Honestly I don't remember as I was to busy LMAO.

Anonymous said...

i swear..they're dinosaur bones!

:) ME!

Contributors