Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm a pro!


Hey...that sort of looks like "Mii".
Lane and I got Sarah a Wii for her birthday. We gave it to her 53 days early. We had already played it when we gave it to her. Oops. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!
Sarah, Lane, and Owen are on vacation this week and she was wonderful enough to lend me her Wii for the week. I would like to announce that I am now a pro golfer. No really, the game has me ranked as a pro. Take that bee-at....wait, what? Also, my right arm is very sore and I'm sleep deprived. Damn Wii...(i love you)

2 comments:

Lane said...

Wii are coming to pick that thing up Saturday, you know!!!!

-lane and sarah from our oceanside room.

Pbbbbbbbbbbbtttttttttt!!!!!

Lynnett said...

Oh yeah? Well, maybe I won't give it back.

-lynnett and pearl from our nebraska couch

Pbbbbbbttttt....waahh!!!! (tear)

Contributors