Saturday, August 18, 2007

What are you...nuts?


This is one of my favorite photos. I have always absolutely loved it. I can't really tell you why, because I don't know myself. It could be because it reminds me of when dad and I went to the baseball game. That was a good day. It could be because the peanut reminds me of Jessica, who is a good friend. It could be because it always makes me want a peanut butter and jelly sand which (crunchy, of course). It could be because I'm a total sucker for a photo with a soft background (no editing involved in this one...this is 100% photographic skill-or luck, however you want to put it. i like to say skill). It could be because one nut is exposed, and the other isn't, which makes me think of humans-there is a side everyone sees and a side we hide away. But enough babbling, no matter the reason...it will always be one of my favorites.
So I guess yes, I must be a little..."nuts".

2 comments:

Lane said...

"So I guess yes, I must be a little..."nuts"."

But that's why we love you.

Lynnett said...

That makes me smile!

Contributors