Sunday, August 12, 2007

Variations on a theme:


The Beethoven in the backround gives me a hint for the title of this blog.
The clock on the wall gives me a constant reminder of my ten o'clock tee time.
The wiener dog licking the empty bowl of spaghetti gives me a ....wait, what? No she's not.
Yes she is.
This photo of Mitch gives me a reminder of what?...12 years ago? Holy crap, that is a long time.
(i told you i'd blog this photo)
I went downtown two nights in a row. It has been quite a while since that has happened.
I hate downtown*.
(*= O'Rourkes...i heart O'Rourkes)
Anyways, it seems that whenever Mitch and I end up downtown I always drag him to O'Rourkes. Here's to you Mitch. To new beers,
(maybe "beer" is plural, but I still like to say "beers)
letting me drag you where I will, and for being a good friend. Ho-0h!
"Just ask the school nurse...she's got like, five extra sticks in her drawer".

No comments:

Contributors