Sunday, April 22, 2007

fisties


I was all set to ramble on tonight about how it makes me sick to hear young parents using shitty grammar in front of their children. No wonder this country produces massive amounts of idiots. I mean, it like, ain't no big deal. I just don't think we need no more dipshits in this world.
(i'm clever)
Instead of going off on that issue, I'm going to ramble about the person who likes to point out all of my spelling errors on my new little page. Of course, as she was so nice to point out, no one else is probably looking at this page anyway so it really doesn't matter. Fisties Sarah. Instead of giving you the online bashing I promised you earlier today, I'm going to give you a big online "HEY-AY!"
"Hey-ay" to all the martini's you've made me and put up with me spilling and dribbling them on you (see above photo).
"Hey-ay" to riding donkey's down the Grand F-ing Canyon.
"Hey-ay" for letting me be myself and never pressuring me to be anybody else or believe any differently.
"Hey-ay" for sitting back with your perfect little boyfriend (you ended up marrying) and letting me follow some dude to Casper Wy-f*$#ing-oming. Wait, what?
"Hey-ay" for telling me I have a cute butt. Fluffy, "butt" still cute.
"Hey-ay" for putting up with my love of puns and bean jokes.
"Hey-ay" for adding up the amount of money I'd have...if I had a nickle. (Today it was $2.85)
"Hey-ay" for putting up with my weiner dog.
"Hey-ay" for co-writing "Pockets". (They're over-estimated.)
"Hey-ay" for putting a 7ft. by 7ft. photo of Sally on my living room and bedroom wall. I threw up in my mouth a little.
"Hey-ay" for not laughing at me when I express an interest in something different. At least not out loud anyway.
"Hey-ay" for never making fun of my only being 5'4" tall. Wait, what?
"Hey-ay" for being the only one to look at my page.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fisties to the one with the balls.

Owen and Lane look at your web site too.

Contributors