Friday, April 20, 2007

where'd it go?



I was very excited about this gentleman's hair. It always made me smile. It was poofy and fun. Tonight, it was gone. Ah hell. Not to worry because his music still makes me smile. No doubt, one of my favorites. Since the hair was all gone, I'll stick with his hands for this photo. Hands are worth smiling about too. *smile* I would tell you his name, but I don't know it. He left before I could get it. I'll let you know next Thursday hopefully.


Tonight I skipped out on the state meeting for Clinical Laboratory Science to take in the music. Given the chance again would I do the same? Of course! Science is interesting, but you don't get a new pair of earrings (I picked the beads out myself) at a science thingy.


I was asked tonight if my new little blog was creative. *shrug* Maybe? I will probably throw some writing or whatnot on here from time to time. I'll always try to put a photo so it is hopefully aesthetically pleasing. We'll see. I'll end with a poem. Tonight is the coming out of my shell and letting others read my stuff night. Sarah's read some but until now she was the only one. (fisties Sarah, fisties)


Maybe

Whirlwinds blow the thorns of time against my mind recalls the scent of the moment when I first saw the eyes on the porch of awkward mornings after the time I wish I could relive the moments you asked for a story from me meeting you was an accidental happy time has created a gap in the momentum of me and you need to give me a chance to make up for the bossy night of bliss in this memory of my body feeling the need to rewind the hour of who cares because life is too short and even though distance is far my memory remains close to the parameter of maybe.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What lovely hands!

Congrats by the way!

Contributors