Sunday, April 29, 2007

Guess who's home!

Sweet, sweet weenie.
This was the longest I've been away from my little wiener dog since I've had her. My parents took her on Easter Sunday, and I just got her back today. She switched between three different people to get back to me today. A big thanks to everyone who helped transport my punkin home. It must have been an exhausting trip, because she is sooooo tired tonight. I also think she is a little pissed because she hates the camera. When I got it out to take this photo, she ran downstairs. Little shit. She's snuggled up under the covers at my feet now.
She wanted to send out a great big HEY-AY to Grandma Linda and Grandpa Larry and Grandma Alice and Grandpa Roger for letting her stay with them this past month.
Hey-ay for letting me stay.
Hey-ay for letting me chase "those god damn cats."
Hey-ay for taking me for my heartworm check.
Hey-ay for letting me under your shirt.
Hey-ay for not letting a giant hawk or mountain lion eat me.
Hey-ay for not letting "those god damn cats" eat me (they have claws).
Hey-ay for giving me treats.
Hey-ay for not killing me when you stepped in my pooh.
Hey-ay for respecting that I'm afraid of the rain and wind (I'm tiny).
Hey-ay for letting me play with Taya and Kayley.
Hey-ay for not letting me eat Kayley's throw-up (I apparently tried).
Hey-ay for letting me talk to mommy on the phone.
Hey-ay for playing the phone messages mommy left for me and not you (I'm really spoiled).
Hey-ay for teaching me the trick with the basket.
Hey-ay for taking such good care of me.
*A little side note for anyone who doesn't know me very well...I'm overly attached to my dog.*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say some babies are as cute as weiner dogs- and come that time you better agree!!

Lane said...

**YOU** are attached to your dog? I never really noticed!

Sarah said...

I noticed.

Anonymous said...

I noticed you were attached to your baby when you called home to mommies but not to talk to mommie but to talk to pearl.such is love.

Unknown said...

You CRAZY!

Contributors