Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virgin


I don't usually like to talk of such things (yeah right) but this is my first time. Until this moment I was a blogging-virgin. I have to admitt that I was a little nervous about the whole situation, but the software is so welcoming and let me be myself. I guess I just knew what to do...let it happen.


So I am going to try this out for awhile and see how I like it. Or rather, see how often I'll update it. I imagine my little blog will be filed with mispellings, pictures of weiner dogs,...and maybe not much else to be honest. We'll just have to wait and see.

I am going to take this opportunity, on my virgin post, to do something I've always wanted to do. I'd like to send a shout-out! I'm going to give a big shout-out to Scooters on 120th and Blondo for having free wifi. They are not yet corporate enough to make me pay for it. For that...I solute you! (and your lovely chi-type-smoothie thingy...of course I want whip-cream!)

HEY-AY!!

2 comments:

Lane said...

HEY-AY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I do NOT have weiner dog phobia!

Contributors