Friday, April 27, 2007

I heart the Chesney

Do you think it's sexy? Do you, do you?
If she thinks his tractor is sexy, imagine what she thinks about his sleeveless t-shirts.
I went to open mic at Crescent Moon again tonight. It was radical, smooth, and cool...all at the same time. There were songs of hugs (grrrrrr!), cocaine, bad days, and belly flops. The main theme however, seemed to be Kenny Chesney. I'm thankful that I'm not alone in thinking he is a douche (sorry roommate). Not that being a douche is all bad (it kinda is). Don't get me wrong, I like tractors as much as the next girl, they come in handy for moving trees and things. It's just that a tractor has never made me want to take my clothes off (it did once). I'm just saying.....
It is nice to know that I'm not alone in the war against the Chesney. We will prevail.
You know, it does kind of piss me off that I had a nice night of music and conversation and all I can think to write about is the Chesney. That douche just had a whole blog dedicated to him...douche. Douche is a fun word to say.
Alright, I'm about ready to fall asleep in the middle of doing this again (that's what she said). So I'm going to go to sleep.
I almost forgot. The hands from last Thursday belong to Tyler. According to Tyler they were sent down or blessed by Jesus or something. I'm not really sure...something about a sweatshop.
Dig

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Last night's theme seems to have been "something about sweatshops...
" And, still, I am not sure I know what you guys were talking about. I'm not sure you guys even know what you were talking about!!

So, I thought you were going to write about how you had a whole set dedicated to you by this amazing woman musician! oh well. Hope you had fun at Old Chicago... Daisy and I went home and practiced a new song on guitar for hours. Well, I practiced, and she slept. :o)

Contributors