Thursday, April 19, 2007

My new favorite thing


It is Thursday again which has turned out to be my favorite night of the week. Gray's Anatomy? Heck no! Thursday is the night that the Crescent Moon coffee shop in the Haymarket has open mic. It is open to any and all who would like to share some original songs. I love it. In the month or so that I've been going I've seen quite a variety of artists. Some are okay and a few are what I like to call...spectacular. I'm not brave enough to brave the crowd that gathers (about 8-12 people). Give me some time out of school and maybe that will change. It has managed to inspire me enough to break Ophelia (my little 6-string) out of the closet after a 2 year hiatus. For that I thank everyone I've seen play. I'm going to take my camera tonight and am hoping that I can get some good photo's. For the sake of good art of course, not for the pretty boys....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What lovely hands!

Congrats by the way!

Contributors