Thursday, June 7, 2007

All that is evil.

Okay, there are little fruit-fly type thingies that keep landing on my screen. It is very annoying. No matter how many times I swipe them away they just keep coming back. It's like their sole mission is to piss me off. Well little guys...job well done. I don't know if I've just typed a comma or if it is a fruit-fly hanging out. Ahhh!! That one is huge! I'm going to have little bug guts all over my screen. Ugh...the perils of blogging with the lights off.
While this photo has nothing to do with bugs, it is a joyous one nonetheless. It offers a glance back at more simple times. A time when the wind didn't blow 800 miles an hour and the sun actually popped out from behind the dust clouds. A time where you didn't have to wear sunglasses when the sun was down to keep the f-ing dirt and tree bits out of your eyes. A time when you didn't have to yell so the person sitting next to you could hear what you were saying.
It is from yesterday.

No comments:

Contributors