Sunday, June 24, 2007

Chillin' weenies.

About once a month Boone stays with us for a couple of days. I think Pearl likes him even though she sometimes plays hard to get...little flirt.
She is actually growling at me right now. I think she can read and is upset because I'm writing about her and her little boyfriend.
Just look at her...she is doing the pouty French thing in the photo. He is baffled, wondering what he has done wrong and how he can remedy it. She has him wrapped around her paw. Maybe I should take some lessons from Pearl. She is all smooth and nonchalant about boys. I'm usually the opposite. There's no smooth when it come to me and boys...I mean men. See, I can't even write about it without getting flustered.
When it comes to men my philosophy is this:
Eh...I can get everything a man could give me out of a bowl of spaghetti and a battery.

1 comment:

topher darling said...

dean has the same attitude about dogs at the dog park that I have about boys at the bar. it's all fun to run and sniff their asses but if they pay attention to you, get away quick.

We both need help.

Contributors