Friday, June 1, 2007

Thank god almighty...I'm free at last!

Well, here we are. The community college class of Medical Laboratory Technology 2007. Go us! Today was our last day of clinical's and class. It was a quick four years...wait, what?


Here is my little shout out to my classmates and friends.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Serology.
Hey-ay to Jim for getting me through Chemistry (all six classes of it) and killing ANY thought I ever had of joining the army, and for enlightening me on the process of making yogurt and more importantly...beer.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Microbiology I.
Hey-ay to Carl for the enteric chart. E. coli = indole positive.
(ah thank you)
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Microbiology II.
Hey-ay to Amanda for boy stories and many good laughs.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Blood Bank I.
Hey-ay to Jenna for getting a job at where I work. It'll be good times...good times.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Blood Bank II.
Hey-ay to Ohn for not telling us you were married until there were two weeks left...who knew?
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Hematology I.
Hey-ay to Josh for telling me I'm pretty and not filing a lawsuit on me. It only took two years...but I finally got your flower.
(it's not what you're thinking)
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Hematology II.
Hey-ay to the guy who took the picture. Nice job with the shadows buddy.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Immunology.
Hey-ay to Guiness for getting me through these last six months.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Organic Chemistry.
Hey-ay to the drama queens in the class. I wanted to slap you most days. Still kinda do.
Hey-ay to Chris for getting me through Parasitology.
Hey-ay to weiner dog for putting up with being neglected.
Hey-ay to my teachers. I can't believe you're actually letting me graduate.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Go Chris! Must be quite the dude or dudette!

Unknown said...

Yay!!
Happy graduation day!

=)

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD for Chris also who ever they are .We are happy for you and are waiting to see what is next.GO for it .you always have .we love you.Happy graduation.

Contributors