Saturday, June 2, 2007

I once *blank* *blank* a *blank* in Ohio.

JUNE 2006

That's right...it's the real deal. We tipped him more than the donkey wrangler. It's only right.

JUNE 2007

So come to find out...Owen was actually with us in Vegas too. We just didn't know it at the time. He made his presence known about a week later.

Owen is Sarah and Lane's little person. He has the biggest eyes and dimples a person has ever seen. A-dorable. I usually don't deal with children well, but this one is different. He makes me want to have some of my own....wait, what? NO HE DOESN'T! He's cute, but not that cute. I'm sticking with weiner dog.

m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kk,moiiiiiiiooooooooooopl//l;

(owen wrote that. i think it means "aunt net is pretty".)

So here we are, a year later. A few things have changed and a few things haven't.

We're hanging out at Sarah's - the same

Owen is with us - different

Pearl is under my shirt - the same

Sarah just said, "Holy crap you're a big boy". - sentence stayed the same...context has changed.

We went for a walk in the park - the same

We had a stroller this time - different

There are no martini's or colorado bulldogs being drank at the moment - different

I've seen Sarah's boobs more times now than I'd ever thought possible - different (and awesome)

So here's to being with Sarah. It may not be Elvis this summer, but it is still an adventure. A poopy adventure, but an adventure nonetheless.


1 comment:

topher darling said...

Damn, he is so cute. I love the face he's making! Oh and the picture with Owen is cute too! ;)

Contributors