Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Henry who?

Today, we took a field-trip to the zoo. It couldn't have been a better day.
We had a plan on how we were going to approach it before we even set foot inside the gates. Let me tell you...the plan went down without a flaw (except for Sarah's bloodied leg, Lane's popped jaw/headache, Ryan's hangover, and Taya's sugar rush). We made it through the WHOLE place in approximately four hours. Not bad people, not bad at all.
As much as I really do hate animal cruelty (not quite enough to stop eating them though), I have to say...the zoo would be a much better place if they had people with cattle prods in the cages of some of the animals to make them a little more lively. Come on...I didn't pay all that moolah to watch a polar bear sleep. Well, actually I did do that but I wish the polar bear was more active. Along with the: Lions, Tigers, and Bears...oh my!
Today was a gold-star day.

No comments:

Contributors