Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been "Sallied".

The thing with this picture is...I never know where it is going to turn up. Sarah and I have been sneaking it back and forth for almost three years now. Today I found her in my billfold when I was looking for my movie rental card in the check-out line. Nice. Usually I like surprises...this is always an exception. Once Sarah somehow managed to slip it in my pocket without my knowing. We have a deal that on my wedding day she will tell me how she got her in there. It's going to be a long time before I figure that one out.
Other places I've found the photo:
a photo frame that was supposed to have Pearl in it
my pocket
a 7ft wall photo of her in my living room
a 7ft wall photo of her in my bedroom
my camera bag
suitcase
bottom of a HUGE wrapped present...all it contained was the photo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You just never know where she's going to be

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You can do a lot to a drunk girl if you have a Guinness, a devious mind, and a Sally picture.

Sneaky little minx isn't she!!

You do realize that Sally will stumble upon your cute, little website here someday and...Wait, what?!?! She will probably be looking up the term "sallied".

Lane said...

Wow, you can't make this stuff up:

sal·ly (sl)
intr.v. sal·lied, sal·ly·ing, sal·lies
1. To rush out or leap forth suddenly.
2. To issue suddenly from a defensive or besieged position to attack an enemy.

Lynnett said...

Holy crap...you really can't make that up. This means that we really are "sallying" each other every time we plant this little photo somewhere. NICE.

Contributors