Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yes, certainly entertaining...

We discussed tonight the way it always works out that the "crazies" seem to be out and about whenever we try to bring friends to the courtyard. We tell them how nice it is, and how they will certainly love it...then it all hits the fan. A few weeks ago it was a Bear Hug concert. Tonight it was a twitchy girl with bad hair (which she kept pulling out) and a nervous demeanor. Ahhh!! While it does make for an interesting time, and lots to talk about after, it has to be a little upsetting to the newcomer.
I guess that's the price you pay for a night of good atmosphere and coffee.
Now, if only I could get a burrito with that coffee.

4 comments:

Lane said...

At Duffy's Tavern you can get a gyro with your beer.

Can't beat that.

Lynnett said...

Gyro? I don't want to eat a goat, so I will not beat that. Not with a ten foot pole.

Lane said...

Aw, come on, Net! You haven't lived until you've had a tall-boy of Old Style in one hand and a pound of lamb spam in the other. L-I-V-I-N!

Sarah said...

I don't know about twitchy, but any live music is a nice treat for me. I enjoyed myself.

Contributors