Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tag-along

This is my shout out to Taya for being such a good sport this week. She's been with me since Monday, and during that time she's put up with me taking her wherever I go. (captain obvious)
She's gone to Crescent Moon three times and was wonderful each time. Monday - it was bad vocals, Wednesday - horrible wind, Thursday - chilly and windy. But she stuck it out. I'm glad she did, because what better place than a courtyard sanctuary to take all of her pennies for the fountain in some exciting games of tic-tac-toe (for money!). I RULE! Yes, I gave her the pennies back.
So here's to you Taya, for being about the best niece a person could have. I say about because you made me put on a swimming suit, and that's just not cool. Nonetheless, I've enjoyed the week and can't wait to do it again in another nine years...wait, what?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Go Taya! We love you too!

Contributors