Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Elphaba lives!

For years I've wanted the little sticky word magnets. Sunday, my dream came true. I've never been so inspired by my refrigerator...or have I?
I think I will start to communicate with people only through my magnets. It may take awhile to get out what I'm trying to say, but oh, how poetic it will be when done.
I think everyone needs a set of these things. They make me happy. Thank goodness for the little things.
(about 500 little things that took me 20 minutes to break apart and put on my fridge...totally worth it)

1 comment:

topher darling said...

I love my Elphaba! She LIVES in my office! I've always found myself attracted to magnets too. HA HA. Seriously though, pull that "cook" a little further from that "meat" you omnivore! Oh, and i hit mean boys too!

Contributors