Sunday, June 17, 2007

Go little neon go!

At least we are wearing our seat belts.
Sarah was very concerned because no matter how many shots we took, my eyes never seemed to be looking at the camera. That's the price you pay for road safety.
It's been awhile, so I figured it was time for another Tyku.
Empty courtyard with a Taurus in the garage
Hai-as-a-kite screaming "meow"
Semi-trucks and stop signs
Bear in the meadow eating cherries
No one understands the importance
Picnic basket full of I wanna moves
There were no survivors


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice picture! (: I had fun with you this weekend. You can move to GI.

Lynnett said...

Ha ha ha! I don't think GI is quite what I have in mind...maybe though...it sure is GRAND!

Anonymous said...

sarah do you have a webpage
i would like to connect with you too

Contributors