Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PB&J...TBA

Linsey bought me five new fish today. The three in the foreground are not the new ones. You're looking at Larry or Moe (don't know which is which, Curly died about six months ago) and Pete and Eddy. They are not camera shy like the newbies. The new clan consists of: Jose', Quervo, Molly, Polly (polly's a dude), and Sucker-fish Bill.
I think weiner dog is pissed.
I've always loved aquariums. They can be very calming. I think it is necessary to have calm in your life. It's necessary in mine anyway. Without calm I'd never listen to myself. I'd never really listen to the lyrics of a new (or old) song. I'd never relish the breeze through my hair. Mmmm relish. I'd never really see him. I'd have never realized how beautiful life can be. I'd never be able to shut them out.
A mosquito the size of a pterodactyl (um, this is what spell-check gave me - i was WAY off) left a bump the size of Texas on my forehead tonight.
F-ing skeeto's.

No comments:

Contributors