Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today my parents have been married for 33 years.
I've never seen them fight.
I can't imagine my life without them. Sure, I don't talk to them but about once a week...maybe. And sure, I only go home about once every 5 months. But just because communication is scarce, doesn't mean the feelings aren't there. I know I take them for granted. I just hope they know how proud of them I am for still being in love after all these years. I base what I think a marriage should be off of theirs.
I wanted to get you a cruise or something for your anniversary. Instead (since I'm poor) I'll post what turns out to be one of my favorite photo's of you. Mom's in there too. She's just covered up by captain scotch. A Merry Christmas indeed.
Obviously, they've done a great job raising their children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby but it is one of my better pictures also.well as for the trip I would be sick most likely so this is better. I have always said you have to be friends before you are lover.Better to have no one than the wronge one.YOU WILL FIND MR. RIGHT SOMEDAY SOON.You know we did some thing right to get such GREAT kids. LOVE YOU ME

Anonymous said...

notice she said kids!!!!!!!!! not just one!! :) However the way it sounds and is spelled, I think she is still sailing with the Captin!!! Gotta love her!! I Hope I Can make it thirty two years this time!! :) (threw that in for you)
and still be that in love

Contributors