Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How old?


Holy crap there are a lot of birthday's and things in May.



Today is Lori's birthday. I would tell you how old she is, but a woman doesn't like her age to be known. She's 32. Ha! That's for all of childhood beatings you gave me. Maybe you should have been a kinder sister to your two younger siblings. Then when we finally revolted, it may not have been so harsh. Anyway, here is the breakdown on my old (hee hee) sister.

Lori enjoys:
Nascar (she has a nascar tatoo), scrapbooking (doesn't seem to fit with nascar does it?), her two beautiful daughters, her husband (how's that working out for you by the way?), shopping, church, pampered chef, oysters and sardines and things like that, buying me presents (wait...what?), flinging french toast (YEAH TOAST!), her new house, singing in the car, trying to get me to "stamp it up!" (never gonna happen).

Lori does NOT enjoy:
work, siblings who fight back, my music, allergies, her husband (just kidding), my dog (see allergies), time away from her two beautiful daughters, bills, and me being in her birthday picture. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sis for the birthday blog. And the husband thing is working out just fine. By the way my two beautiful daughters are in bed now so I have to go thank him for my Scrapbookng birthday present and my Nascar birthday party!! I love you!

Contributors