Thursday, May 3, 2007

Puppet Master

I SAID NO SOLICITING!!

I was sitting at the coffee shop and there was a person there who was not helping out a friend. She was saying how good the friend had been to her, but that she didn't think this person was quite good enough to play in front of people for an hour. Of course, the "friend" wasn't there to hear this. She kept saying how bad she felt for saying these things. Well then you know what...don't f-ing say them. I have yet to play in front of any strangers, and hardly any friends because I'm a little shy (I'm a lot shy). But when I hear people talk like this it makes me not want to play at all. People have to learn some time. Hearing her talk ruined my night. That's too bad because there had been some really good music. Well you know what lady...I don't like your music. It doesn't seem to original to me. It doesn't make me think. Do I tell people you shouldn't play? Do I talk about you behind your back (wait, what?). Whatever, it just pissed me off. Do unto others lady...

KARMA.

I figured I could put this photo up because I know the family won't be offended if I use photo's of them for my angry posts. I'd hate to offend anyone by putting a photo of them up with a post that contains an "F-bomb". Speaking of bomb...look at all the guns in this photo. NO SOLICITING!!! Kidding...this was Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun. This doesn't seem like a real thankful post does it? Screw it. A big hello to the family. Hey family. Look at Larry watching over his little clan...so cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah darn, it looks like once again I failed to make it into your blog. I will keep trying.

But I must say I think this was a really good thing to write about. It needed to be said. I agree with you, even if it gets me in trouble. It takes an awful lot of courage to get up and play your music in front of people, and we all need to be appreciated and encouraged for what we can do -- even if we are just beginners. Well said!!

:o) Amy

Contributors