Friday, May 11, 2007

Time machine:

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
The last five years or so, I've only seen Chris about once a year. Tonight was the second time I've seen him this year. Yeah us! I met Chris at my first college job. HASTINGS! You're Entertainment Superstore...YES! (ho ho-doing the hand to nose french thingy)
Um, that will be nine years ago now. Holy crap. That was a low-paying, tedious little job...but it introduced me to a handful of people I love. (cheesy, but its got to be done) It was the best summer of my life thus far...hands down. That was the summer of: T-shirt information, the "who would you rather do" game, frappiccuno, star-gazing, N64, frisbee in the dark, the bridges (sigh...i love the bridges), Hitler posters, Bwuce Wilwus, wrestling pay-per-views, and Kevin Baily and his water socks. HBK. That's my summer and no one can ever take it away from me.
I am very happy tonight, but I'm also a little sad. I'm dis-enchanted (i think i have a talent for making up words) with some things. I feel at fault, and that sucks. This is the firth time in a long time I've been thad. (still funny...Hey-ay!)
Damn.
If you had a flux capacitor...would you go back?
(nope)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BWUCE WIWWIS!!! I forgot all about Bwuce wiwwis!!! It was great seeing you, you sexy thing!! YAY! You BLOGGED about me!! Awww, thanks hon!

Contributors