Monday, May 21, 2007

Just a peek.

This is a little section of the lab where I work. I spend all day in a room with no windows. I thought about doctoring the photo to make it look all pretty and appealing, but I don't think that can be done. There's no time for pretty at work!!! STAT!
So to any who wonder why I need outside "stimulation" so badly...this ought to clear that right up. It's because of this room I crave the Cresent Moon, walks, frisbee, music, photography, reading, and anything that requires a little imagination.
Don't get me wrong...it's not a bad job. It just doesn't entail a lot of creativity. I do have to say, science is hard, but I make it look easy.
(i'm rolling my eyes and shaking my head)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have spent the last 6 years in a room without windows.... GET OVER IT!

Contributors