Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What the?


This is Larry. His birthday was yesterday. Happy birthday Lar. This is the dude my mom married all those years ago. Oh yeah, he is also my dad. That's what they tell me anyway. No...he is. The proof: I like scotch too. That settles it. Since last night you got the rundown on Linda, tonight...it is the rundown on Larry.

Larry enjoys:

scotch, grilling, his youngest child, his two grandchildren (still not from me), his adorable grandpuppy (again, mine), scotch, fishing, camping, Lonnie's discount, the hot tub, shooting trap, scotch, and not "knowing anything new".

Larry does NOT enjoy:

me wasting his scotch, draught, bills, fixing tractors (aparently that's how he spent his birthday), christmas (personally, i think it's just an act), fights, jerks, running out of scotch, and shopping with mom (this one i don't know for sure, i'm just guessing because he's a dude).
Happy Birthday Dad.

No comments:

Contributors