Monday, May 14, 2007

Mega what?

Here's to you mom. Hope you had a great day. I'm sure you didn't because you were stuck at work, as was I. That's too bad, from what I gather it was a lovely day.
For those who don't know Linda (mom), she is a-okay. She has three lovely children (especially the youngest). She has two lovely grandchildren (none of them mine thank god). She has an amazing grandpuppy (that one is mine...thank god). She married some dude and is still with him after what...32 years now?
Linda enjoys:
scrapbooking, Nascar, her new hot tub and patio, her youngest child, red beer, thunderstorms, camping, (but not thunderstorms and camping at the same time), reading romance novels, shopping, and her youngest child (did I say that already?)
Linda does NOT enjoy:
me complaining about scrapbooking, work, her other two children (ha ha!!!! take that you fools!), bills, scotch, draught, snakes and spiders, deer meat (gag), and pictures of herself (you're so pretty, even I don't understand that one).
Cheers to Linda! Happy Mother's Day. Well crap, it's belated now.

No comments:

Contributors