Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ugh...new job.

I started a new job today. I was short on sleep, long on hangover...but there I was. Same place, just a promotion. An 11 hour day is a long training day. I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep. My weiner dog (i think i spell weiner wrong...eh...) is under my shirt, roommate is painting her nails, the breeze is filling the room...it is quite a cozy little night.
I'm tired.
I'm tired.
I'm tired.
I'm tired.
I'm so tired.
I'm also watching Spiderman II because roommate has never seen it and she is priming for the 3rd. I don't like Kirsten Dunst (i'm not alone here am i...Amanda). Her teeth drive me crazy and she can't act. (not even a little) Uh oh...spidey just ran out of web. I think his bitch of a snaggle-tooth girlfriend has something to do with it. Damn women. FIX YOUR TEETH!
I'm tired.
I'm so tired.
Peace

No comments:

Contributors